Play Our Festive Game & Win!
**This competition is now closed.
The festive season is upon us, bringing many motorists to make plans for a new year's getaway skiing or snowboarding (if you are, scroll down for some tips!). This annual migration for a week or two often involves a road trip to the continent (carry out these checks to avoid disaster). So, in the seasonal spirit we've got a bit of fun for you - with an opportunity to win serious prizes - put these towards your holiday or perhaps some motoring-inspired Christmas gifts.
Our winter game works on phone, tablet or desktop. If you're the competitive sort, or on the sofa enjoying a bit of Christmas TV, just click below to get started!
Play ICE DASH
High scoring players have the chance to win Amazon vouchers to put towards some gifts for your loved ones (or even spend it on yourself!)
1st Place - £50 Amazon vouchers
2nd Place - £20 Amazon vouchers
3rd Place - £10 Amazon vouchers
Competition ends 4th January 2017
Snowsports Holiday Planned? - read on!
Here's a handy checklist of things to bear in mind if you plan on driving to a skiing holiday:
- Snow chains / winter tyres - you're heading for snow! This extra grip will keep you on the road.
- Top up your screen wash & anti-freeze - take 2 minutes to pop the hood and take a look
- Check windscreen wiper condition - they should not squeak, skip or smear the windscreen.
- Car battery - (5+ year old vehicles) a replacement is inexpensive and could save a lot of hassle.
- Pack car jump leads - be prepared in the worst case scenario
For more peace of mind get in touch to arrange a health check and address any potential issues before you leave! Even better - our warranties cover repairs for up to 60 days driving in Europe.
Travelling with children?
How to survive long journeys with children
Warranty coverage, including 60 days European driving