Currently headquartered in Turin, Fiat is the largest automobile manufacturer in Italy. We at MotorEasy are poised to give you all that you need to safeguard your Fiat from all angles.
You may be asking yourself: but what’s the worst that could happen? The truth is, even the most well-maintained vehicle can encounter unexpected mechanical and/or electrical failures, landing the owner with a hefty repair bill that’s completely unnecessary. You can properly enjoy your time on the road with the knowledge that everything is covered by a comprehensive Fiat warranty from MotorEasy.
Why Do I Need A Fiat Warranty?
Our Fiat warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with a Fiat manufacturer warranty.
Our Fiat extended warranty plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not available with a standard Fiat manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard including repairs or replacements directly impacted by failure
- Overheating failures
- Air conditioning issues
The Benefits Of A MotorEasy Fiat Warranty
Having a MotorEasy warranty for your Fiat means you will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process tracks your progress and ensures work is completed to our agreed high standard
- We pay garages directly so you’re never out of pocket
- Access to our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Collection and delivery from your home or work
- 24/7 online booking
- Create a free digital logbook in your MotorEasy account with useful date reminders and access to special MotorEasy discounts
How Do I Get A Fiat Warranty With MotorEasy?
For a free Fiat warranty quote, simply visit our quote generator. You’ll be asked to fill in certain details about your car, including its registration number and MOT expiry date. Then add your personal info and receive a quote from us online straight away.
Or, if you’d rather talk to us directly, call freephone 0800 131 0001. Live chat is also an option for getting in touch with a member of our team.
MotorEasy provides Fiat warranties across the full range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. You can also opt for a Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
Fiat Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong. Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs.
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view Fiat reliability index data: