Nissan is known for being successful from the very beginning; in 1969, the manufacturer released the Datsun 240z to widespread acclaim. This arguably provided the launchpad for Nissan to take off as a household name in the world of motoring.
Built from the ground up, with their bare hands, every Nissan GT-R engine has been made by four men with the title of Takumi (‘Master Craftsman’). With such attention to detail going into each car, it’s only right that the Nissan warranty you choose for your vehicle is of the utmost quality and clarity.
Because you’re a Nissan owner, we understand there’s no skimping when it comes to selecting a warranty for your car. There’s a treasure-trove of benefits and coverage options waiting to be unlocked with us. Whether you’re buying used or you’ve owned your Nissan since day one, a Nissan extended warranty with MotorEasy is a sure-fire way to protect such a big investment.
Why Do I Need A Nissan Warranty?
Our Nissan warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with a Nissan manufacturer warranty.
Our Nissan extended warranty plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not available with a standard Nissan manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard including repairs or replacements directly impacted by failure
- Overheating failures
- Air conditioning issues
The Benefits of a Nissan Warranty
Having a MotorEasy Nissan warranty will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process tracks your workshop progress and ensures work is completed to our agreed high standard
- We pay garages directly so you’re never out of pocket
- Access our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Create a free digital logbook in your MotorEasy account with useful date reminders and access to special MotorEasy discounts
- 24/7 online bookings
How Do I Get a MotorEasy Nissan Warranty?
If you’re looking for a Nissan warranty to go with your new or used car, it’s certainly easy to get one with MotorEasy. All you need to get started is your vehicle’s registration number above; once you’ve entered this (plus some basic information about yourself), you’ll be presented with a free quote, so you can see with your own eyes that we are indeed an affordable and highly capable warranty provider.
Or if you’d much rather, we offer a freephone service for those needing information and/or advice on the warranty process. Simply call freephone 0800 131 0001 to speak to one of our highly trained members of staff.
MotorEasy provides Nissan extended warranties across the entire range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. You can also opt for a Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
Nissan Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong.
Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs.
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view Nissan reliability index data: