Honda is a giant in the automotive industry. With a strong characteristic of innovation, even as far as the environment is concerned, it’s no wonder that the company is used to leading the way; it already boasts titles such as ‘world’s largest motorcycle manufacturer’ and ‘the world’s largest manufacturer of internal combustion engines’.
By taking out our Honda warranty, you can expect extensive, fuss-free cover for your vehicle. However, you like to drive and wherever your journey takes you, enjoy your time on the road knowing that mechanical and electrical failures are covered with MotorEasy.
Why Do I Need A Honda Extended Warranty?
Our Honda warranties are designed to offer the best combination of cover and value, delivering many features that aren’t available with a Honda manufacturer warranty.
Our Honda extended warranty plans cover:
- Failures identified during MOTs and servicing
- Wear and tear – a feature not available in a standard Honda manufacturer warranty
- Consequential damage as standard including repairs or replacements directly impacted by failure
- Overheating failures
- Air conditioning issues
The Benefits Of A MotorEasy Honda Warranty
Having a MotorEasy Honda warranty means you will also have access to benefits like:
- Our monitored repair process tracks your workshop progress and ensures work is completed to our agreed high standard
- We pay garages directly so you’re never out of pocket
- Access our network of 10,000 garages nationwide
- Collection and delivery from your home or work
- Create a free digitasl logbook in your MotorEasy account with useful date reminders and access to special discounts
- 24/7 online bookings
How do I get a Honda extended warranty with MotorEasy
To get your free Honda warranty quote today, simply visit our quote builder. You’ll then need to fill in a few details about your car, specifically: the registration number to get a quote in seconds. After that, it’s your personal information you need to enter. You’ll then receive your free quote – it couldn’t be easier.
As an alternative, you can call us on freephone 0800 131 0001, or even live chat for real-time assistance.
MotorEasy provides Honda warranties across the entire range and these benefits are available for warranties on all manufacturers. You can also opt for a Lite plan, designed to pay-out in the event that your car has broken down and needs roadside recovery.
Honda Reliability: A MotorEasy Study
The MotorEasy Reliability Index measures the dependability of a car, as an average of the frequency and cost of repairs for over 1,200 models. It reveals some of the hidden costs of ownership, as well as the likelihood of something going wrong. Each model is given a reliability score ranging from -100 (red), for a high frequency and/or high cost of repair, through to +100 (green), where there is a low frequency and cost of repair.
The index also includes model-specific data on:
- The typical repairs needed for each model, including the percentage of claims for engine, gearbox, electrical system, suspension, braking system and fuel system repairs
- The average cost for each of the above types of repairs
Select from the list below to view Honda reliability index data: